Acrefine ASI-R type seismically restrained rubber mount is designed to limit in all directions any equipment movement caused by external forces such as seismic events. The mount has steel housing with four bolt-down holes. The equipment is bolted directly to the steel insert embedded in the rubber element and provides all-directional restraint for lateral and vertical loads.
Rubber elements are grouped by their ‘Shore A Hardness’ which corresponds to different load ranges. For both small and medium mount sizes there are three groups, each colour marked for easy identification.
- Suitable for dynamic loading
- Steel housing that limits equipment movement in all directions
- Can be bolted or welded in place
- E-coated housings and metal inserts for superior corrosion protection
- Load capacity of up to 900 kg (1,984 lb)
- Three groups; 40, 50, 60 Shore A Hardness
Acrefine ASI-R type seismically restrained anti-vibration mount is suitable for floor mounted mechanical equipment that generates high frequency vibration, i.e., pumps, centrifugal fans, blower-coil units, vent sets, low pressure packaged airhandling units, etc.
ASI-R type mounts are available with up to 3.4 mm (9/64″) deflection and load capacity up to 900 kg (1,984 lb). Higher load capacities are available upon request.