Acrefine ASB-GRP seismic bracing kit consist of steel wire rope, a self-locking grip and attachment bracket(s). One side of the wire rope is pre-assembled to eyelet or additional attachment bracket(s). The other side is left loose for field adjustment and locking with grip. Product is supplied in ready-to-use kits. Therefore, it is reliable, easy-to-use and cost-effective.
Kits with wire standard lengths of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 10 m (4′, 7′, 10’, 13′, 16,5’ and 33′) as well as customized lengths are available. The load range is from 185 to 1,267 kgf (410 to 2,794 lbf).
This product is ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 171 tested and certified and will help you comply with international and local building codes to effectively secure mechanical and electrical building components.
- Easy to install with no need for special tools
- Pre-assembled end fittings
- Available in 4 load rated sizes
- Colour-coded wire rope for ease of installation and inspection
- Suitable for vibration isolated applications as well as rigidly mounted services or equipment
- Load capacity up to 1,267 kgf (2,794 lbf) ü ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 171 tested and certified
Acrefine ASB-GRP type is a high-strength galvanized steel wire rope bracing kit used for suspended services such as piping, duct work, electrical cable trays, busbars, and similar non-structural building components. Wire ropes are installed with enough slack to engage only when 6.3 mm (¼”) movement occurs. These kits have ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 171 tested and certified break strength and is colour-coded for easy field verification. They are also utilized for bracing mechanical and electrical equipment that is suspended or floor mounted. Wire rope bracing is particularly suited for vibration isolated applications where rigid bracing is not possible.