Acrefine AB-W type structural steel base is designed to provide additional support to mechanical equipment stabilising and improving the operational performance to minimise unwanted vibration. These bases are made of high quality structural steel that could include reinforcements or support brackets for mounting various types of isolators. They can be factory fabricated as well as welded on site. AB-W type bases are suitable for large and heavy equipment. They are structurally stable and robust and provide all necessary support for the equipment.
- Structurally stable and robust
- Suitable for large and heavy equipment
- Can be manufactured in all shapes and sizes
- Available with various types of Acrefine spring isolators or pads
- Prime coat finish applied as standard for all factory fabricated bases
- Compliant with ASHRAE requirements
Acrefine AB-W type structural steel bases are used to provide stable and robust support to mount isolators under various MEP equipment. They are most commonly used with large equipment such as cooling towers, chillers, air handling units and other similar machinery. Welded bases can be fabricated in various sizes and shapes and most of the time they are custom made to suit existing equipment base and other application requirements