Acrefine AIB-M type inertia base is designed to provide additional mass to equipment for stabilising and improving the operational performance by eliminating unwanted vibration. These bases are made of prefabricated perimeter channels with brackets manufactured from high quality steel. Specially designed support and corner brackets offer the flexibility of creating rectangular and L or T shape modules. AIB-M type inertia bases are supplied with fixings that can be easily assembled on site, eliminating the need for welding. They are structurally stable and robust, and they provide all necessary conditions for concrete pouring.
- Modular design with special brackets provides flexibility of rectangular and L or T shape bases
- Easy to install with no need for special tools
- No need for welding
- Perimeter height of 150 and 200 mm (6″ and 8″) offered as standard
- Available with various choice of Acrefine spring isolators with 25 and 50 mm (1″ and 2″) deflection as standard
- Compliant with ASHRAE requirements
Acrefine AIB-M type inertia bases are used to provide additional mass and improve the operation as well as vibration isolation of various MEP equipment. They are most commonly used with pumps that include close-coupled, inline, end suction, split case and others. AIB-M type modular inertia bases are also used with other equipment such as air compressors, vacuum pumps and various fans. Modular bases are available in various size and shapes with standard perimeter height of 150 and 200 mm (6″ and 8″). Custom made large structural bases are available on request.