Acrefine AH-C type vibration hanger is designed to minimize vibration and noise transmission from suspended equipment and services. Spring design compensates for up to 15° rod misalignment in any direction. The hangers have welded steel housing and a rubber element which is loaded under shear allowing for increased strain, and deterioration is minimized. All springs and rubber inserts are colour coded for easy identification.
Vibration isolation is achieved by free standing laterally stable steel springs. Springs are designed with 50% overload capacity and the lateral spring stiffness is greater than the vertical stiffness to assure seismic stability. All springs are colour coded for easy identification.
- Compensates for up to 30° rod misalignment
- Can be preloaded to save valuable installation time
- Double deflection rubber up to 13 mm (1/2″) deflection
- Field interchangeable, colour coded springs
- Powder coated springs and Geomet® coated fasteners
for superior corrosion protection
- Standard spring deflection of 25 mm (1″) or 50 mm (2″)
- Load capacity up to 2,560 kg (5,644 lb) as standard
Acrefine AH-C type vibration hanger is a superior solution for minimizing vibration and noise from suspended mechanical equipment as well as piping and ductwork. Rubber insert ensures that high frequency noise is minimized, so combined isolators provide superior isolation performance.
AH-C type vibration hangers are available in 25 mm (1″) or 50 mm (2″) deflection as standard. The load range is from 7 kg (15 lb) to 2,560 kg (5,644 lb). Higher deflections and load capacities are available upon request.