Acrefine AH-OS type vibration hanger is designed to minimize vibration and noise transmission from suspended equipment and services. Spring design compensates for up to 15° rod misalignment in any direction.
It has a load-carrying cup for easy installation. AH-OS type spring hanger is assembled into an elastomeric acoustical cup to eliminate internal noise.
Vibration isolation is achieved by free standing laterally stable steel springs. Springs are designed with 50% overload capacity and the lateral spring stiffness is greater than the vertical stiffness to assure seismic stability. All springs are colour coded for easy identification.
- Compensates for up to 30° (±15°) rod misalignment
- Rubber cup to eliminate high-frequency vibration
- Field interchangeable, colour coded springs
- Powder coated springs and Geomet® coated fasteners for superior corrosion protection
- Standard spring deflection of 25 mm (1″) or 50 mm (2″)
- Load capacity up to 1,280 kg (2,822 lb) as standard
Acrefine AH-OS type vibration hanger is a cost-effective solution for minimizing vibration and noise from suspended mechanical equipment, i.e., in-line fans, exhaust fans, cabinet fans, etc. This hanger is also used on piping and ductwork which is in close proximity to mechanical equipment.
AH-OS type vibration hangers are available in 25 mm (1″) or 50 mm (2″) deflection as standard. The load range is from 7 kg (15 lb) to 1,280 kg (2,822 lb). Higher deflections and load capacities are available upon request.