Acrefine AVI-R type rubber mount is designed to minimize vibration and noise transmission from floor mounted equipment. The equipment is bolted directly to the steel insert embedded in the rubber element. Vibration isolation is achieved by rubber designed to be governed by the shear modulus. This allows for increased strain, minimizing the deterioration.
Rubber elements are grouped by ‘Shore A Hardness’ which corresponds to different load ranges. For both small and medium mount sizes there are three groups, each colour marked for easy identification.
- Equipment is bolted directly to the steel insert
- Alternating holes for securing to the structure
- Colour marked rubber elements for easy identification
- Max. deflection up to 8 mm (5/16″)
- Load capacity of up to 185 kg (408 lb)
- Three groups; 40, 50, 60 Shore A Hardness
Acrefine AVI-R type anti-vibration mount is suitable for floor mounted mechanical equipment that generates high frequency vibration, i.e., pumps, centrifugal fans, blower-coil units, vent sets, low pressure packaged air-handling units, etc.
AVI-R type mounts are available with up to 8 mm (5/16″) deflection and load capacity up to 185 kg (408 lb). Higher load capacities are available upon request.