Acrefine ARS-C type rod stiffener is used to eliminate any buckling and/or bending of threaded rods that are braced in seismic applications. It is designed to fit equal angles and L type support channels that are attached to the threaded rods. These stiffeners are manufactured of high-quality steel by automated cutting and bending tools. It consists of a C-shape clamp that provides the means of attachment to an equal angle or L type support channel and bolt-nut combination that fixes the threaded rod in to position.
ARS-C type clamps are manufactured in two different sizes that fit Acrefine ACH-L type support channels as well as steel angles from 25×25 mm to 40×40 mm (1”x1” to 1-1/2”x1-1/2”).
- Quick and easy installation
- Unique design that properly secures rods to provide robust fixing against seismic loads
- Easy to adjust to required position
- Can be adjusted to fix various sizes of threaded rods
- Includes locking nut to fix the bolt in position
- Geomet® coated for superior corrosion protection
- Fits ACH-L type support channels or steel angles from 25×25 mm to 40×40 mm (1”x1” to 1-1/2”x1-1/2”)
Acrefine ARS-C type rod stiffeners are required in seismic applications to provide additional strength to threaded rods in order to eliminate failure due to buckling and/or bending. These rods are used to suspend critical MEP installations such as piping, ducting or various types of equipment.
ARS-C type rod stiffeners provide quick and easy installation that properly secures the thread rod against the ACH-L type support channels as well as equal angles that range from 25×25 mm to 40×40 mm (1”x1” to 1-1/2”x1-1/2”).